UV Reactor E-Learning Assemble Guide
Graphic design of the application
UI and UX design of the application
Designing the player's layout, including responsiveness - preparing layouts for mobile devices, including mobile devices. Selection of the appropriate font, colors, graphic elements - icons for the player's buttons. Separation of space for 3D animations. Defining font sizes and interactive elements as part of the player's availability.
Functionality of a web application
The application acts as an e-learning platform with a video player. It is an internal project, made for training purposes.
Using the application, you can:
- View an instructional animation divided into 4 sections of 12 short 3D animations each.
- Control the playback of 3D animation every second.
- Control multimedia sound.
- Watch 3D animations in full-screen mode.
- The animations switch in sequence, automatically.
- Switch episodes and sections.
- Check the information on the application.
Programming the player
Application development process
Implementation of e-learning application
The application is an internal project made specifically for employee training and has been ultimately placed on tablet devices. As it was uploaded to local devices - the user didn't have to worry about the server and its configuration. A small challenge which we managed to solve was to correct the paths format adequately to the operating system of the target devices.