Outdoor Market websiteoutdoormarket.pl
Designing and programming a modern website with contact forms and an interactive map. The whole structure is based on the CMS Wordpress system, for the Outdoor Market company from the outdoor advertising industry.
Graphic design of the website
UI and UX design of the website
The website has been designed to match the target customer’s needs: so that they can easily search for the proper type of outdoor advertising medium and its location. The modern user interface has been expanded with typographic animations and interactive icons. Minimalism, bright colors, legible and colorful fonts, full responsiveness and compatibility, vivid photographs and dynamic animations - these are the recognition marks of our project.
Functionality of the service
The website holds a couple of functions: it’s a presentation of company image, a form of communication spot and a source of information. You will find there not only information on the services offered, but also a list of locations and an interactive map with the names of cities and towns where you can order an advertisement carrier.
With the website you can:
- Get to know the advertising media and services offered
- Look for a target media location
- Find specific information on individual advertising media
- Contact the company easily via the form, by e-mail or by phone
- Send a question regarding the services offered using dedicated contact forms
- Explore the locations of advertising media thanks to a dedicated Google Map
- Track website traffic using Google Analytics
- Modify and develop the website from the CMS Wordpress panel.
Project development process
Web service implementation
The website, after refinement and corrections requested by the customer, was placed on the client's server, and we took care of the backup and its security. We have also integrated it with Google Analytics, which gives the customer an opportunity to monitor the traffic on the website independently. We update Wordpress and installed plugins on a regular basis, which keeps the website in line with the latest trends on the market at all times.
The project can be viewed at: outdoormarket.pl